Enjoy hiking, nature and experience trips
Summer holiday in the Salzburger Dolomitenhof Hotel
In our hotel in Annaberg-Lungötz you can leave everyday life safely behind you and enjoy security and relaxation in harmony with nature. A down-to-earth and genuine holiday away from noise and bustle.
A summer holiday in the Dolomitenhof means a holiday for the whole family:
- Explore the fabulous surrounding area in the fresh air
- Hikes through the Salzburg mountain scenery – a guided hike is included in the price
- Go on a mountain tour
- Riding, tennis, golf, archery, angling,....
- Trekking tours
- Cycling and mountain biking
- Play table tennis in the hotel
- Or try indoor shooting
- On hot days cool refreshment is provided by the hotel pool or the nearby bathing lake
- Free entry for guests at the Salzburger Dolomitenhof Hotel to the Lungötz Forest Pool with an area for non-swimmers and a children's pool (2,000 m²of water)
- Free entry to the sport complexes is Annaberg with 2 tennis courts, sports pitch, beach volleyball court, tarmac curling pitch, ...
Hiking is the main topic in Salzburg State
The spectrum ranges from a leisurely hike to the demanding tours of the Dachstein or Tennen Mountains. We are happy to advise you about all hiking opportunities in the surrounding area.
For families with small children there is a hiking path from Astauwinkel into town which has no cars and is suitable for pushchairs (approx. 3 km) and one magical legends trail with stopping points.